We provide a broad range of benchmarking test and evaluation facilities.
Our benchmarking reports can cover any aspect of the drivetrain whether it’s the evaluation of hardware, performance or a specific solution. Our experts have access to Ricardo’s extensive benchmarking knowledge and can advise customers on how to develop a more competitive future product strategy.
- Individual components to complete systems
- Shift quality assessment
- NVH (Noise Vibration and Harshness)
Key benefits of the Ricardo service
- Broad ranging product knowledge, engineering expertise, and benchmarking test and evaluation facilities
- Access to extensive internal Ricardo databases of benchmark information including many off-the-shelf reports on market-leading products
- Evaluation against the processes and design guidelines of Ricardo’s world-class in-house design team
- Independent of any OEM, supplier and technology
- Opportunity to discuss the report with the engineers who conducted the study and wrote the report
- Access to a complete suite of GSQA and software tools ranging from basic synchroniser design software through to complete shift system and driveline modelling, and gear shift durability testing